Phelindaba Local Football Association is currently operating at the following address:
Physical Address: Molambo Street, Saulsville, Pretoria, 0125
The long term plan is to relocate the office to Lucas Moripe Stadium.
Physical Address: Corner Hlahla and Maunde Streets, Atteridgeville, Pretoria, 0008
We currently do not have an Office Administrator who is stationed full time in the office.
The Office Administrator, once on boarded, will operate the Office as follows:
Days: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Times: 18h00 to 20h00
Duties: As Stipulated in the Administration and Communications Policy.
All stakeholders and potential stakeholders of the association may communicate to the association using the following channels:
- Call the Association by dialing 0823092523;
- Write an email to the association by sending to email@example.com;
- Write a letter to the association using your organisation’s letterhead, and address it to The Secretary, Phelindaba Local Football Association, Molambo Community Hall, 43 Molambo Street, Saulsville, 0125. Letters may be posted, hand delivered or scan-emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Members of the association, requests may be logged on the Service Centre System.
Other platforms of engagements include the following:
- Affiliation of a Club / Associate Member;
- Registration of Officials (Match Officials and Coaches);
- Registration of Players;
- Lodging of a Corrective Action Request;
- Submitting Document as per directives of meetings of Congresses; and
- Submission of Reports by Elected / Appointed Officials.
Each of the above will use prescribed processed and / or specific directives, of which the links thereon lead to such processes / directives.
Any communication that do not go through these channels will not be recognised as valid.
Corrective Action Requests
In order to run the association efficiently, there needs to be avoidance of non-compliance in every aspect by each Member. The Rules of the association provide clear guidance on the compliance aspects, especially operationally and technically. However, should there be any observation of non-compliance on the part of any member, a Corrective Action Request may be raised by completing the details of the transgression on the OSTicket System of the association, Here is the link:
For each case lodged there will be a reference number. Updates on the case will automatically be sent to the originator of the request.